Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop BI reports, data extraction and other adhoc reports up on requests.
• Create function, package, store procedure, other DB objects and data mining.
• Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with Information Security Policies.
• R&D on existing features and new feature such as BI tools, data analytic, data warehouse and Big Data technology for improvement.
• Ensure reporting system availability, performance tuning and security strengthening.
• Provide support to end-users, create/update documents, manual and procedures.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
• Educational background in IT at BSc degree or related fields.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge in SQL/PLSQL statement and database such as Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
• Knowledge in programming such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and banking operations/workflow will be a plus.
• Willingness to learn new software systems.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit