+ Job Description
· Strong aptitudes in use of diagnostic systems, problem solving and ability to develop practical solutions to resolve technical problems.
· Provide rapid, needs-based solutions to technical problems.
· Avoid repeat repairs and breakdowns through systematic diagnosis and job processing.
· Assist customers by articulating service advice when diagnosing technical problems.
· Follow up with the status of work performed on a customer's vehicle.
· Support the Workshop Manager when resolving technical problems.
· Support the Workshop training with internal training.
· Support and communicate with Service Advisors when diagnosing technical problems.
· Pass on knowledge and experience to other service technicians.
· Be courteous and professional when interacting with customers.
· Direct and lead team for daily work
· Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
++ Job Requirement
· 2 years' experience with Automotive repairs
· Good communication, behavior team spirit, and interpersonal skills
· Good talent of leadership and management team
· Be responsible and accountability on own job
· Computer (Word, Excel, internet ...)
· Diagnosing technical program
· Be able to use English language as daily work