• Optimizing spare parts stock levels, costs and availability for customers buy regularly reviewing on items of concern.
• Efficient management and scheduling of resources for the maintenance, service and other operations as required by GM.
• Identification of materials, parts and equipment for purchase to achieve value for money.
• Interact at a management level with all departments to ensure seem-less flow for work performance and information is maintained at all times.
• Developing and implementing the necessary infrastructure and processes to support future growth. This includes systems, procedures, customer service, training, management information and performance controls.
• Implementing and maintaining activity and other company management systems as required assisting in the overall management of this support division.
• Identifying appropriate training and staffing requirements to meet both existing and future needs.
• Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction and support with regular updates to management on appropriate recommendations
• Develop manage and deliver efficiency KPI’s for the After Sales Service Department in conjunction with the General Manager.
• Actively solicit additional business for the After Sales department.
• Report monthly on overall P & L of After Sales business
• Bachelor degree of Mechanic, Automotive, and Electrical or related fields
• Highest level of business ethics
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Fully conversant with Microsoft suite of products and fully computer literate.
. Be familiar with leadership and people management.
. Male is preferable.