- Identify key contacts at potential client or partner companies to establish and foster a relationship for collaboration on sales, promotion campaign, discount partnership etc.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients or partners and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Identify new target market, opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients or partners.
- Working with creative designer and marketing team to produce or create POSM, Merchandise, and other marketing materials for Ford Cambodia Club Project.
- Distribute all POSM, Merchandise, and other marketing materials to all outlet of clients and partner companies.
- Prepare event proposal, checklist, budget plan from pre-production until finish event
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction and support to marketing team
- Weekly, monthly and yearly report about sales revenue, all clients and market segment
- Other task assign by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
- At least 4 years in Sales & Marketing
- Specialize in Event Management, Product Analyze and Research Skill.
- Skill in negotiation, relationship management and problem solving
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
- Be able to work independently and with minimum supervision,
- Able to go nationwide location for marketing research