Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Study on business requirement and system design.
• Develop API services for web/mobile application, testing, deployment and prepare guideline/manual through SDLC.
• Deploy API services and server configuration
• Improvement on applications performance, documentation & security.
• Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with information security policies.
• Keep up to date on the last industry trend in web/mobile technologies.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
• Educational background in IT/MIS at BSc degree or related fields.
• Knowledge in programming such as Java Spring Boot, Node JS, Laravel
• Knowledge in API (Web Service): REST /SOAP API
• Knowledge in web server: Nginx, load balancer, proxy, …etc.
• Knowledge in database: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, …etc.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Willingness to learn new software systems.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.