+ Job Description
- Assist in executing with all marketing communication activities such as writing and proofreading creative copy for all marketing collaterals included but not limited
to digital content, promotional literature, brochures, leaflet, PR, newsletters, and other POSM.
- Assist and coordinate the process for event planning, arrangement and reporting.
- Maintain the continuous awareness of competitive products, pricing and performance for market potential response to customer’s inquiries
- Monitoring ongoing expense against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Handle and oversee all the company's social media accounts to improve online presence and company's product and service to the market as well as generate leads.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement both offline and online marketing activities.
- Promote company products and execute other tasks assign by manager.
+ Job Requirement
- One year in marketing or related experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing
- Good knowledge and experience with online
marketing tools and best practices
- Results driven, able to make sound judgments over
competing priorities and good organization and
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and sound understanding of heavy equipment products
- Numerical skills
- Basic Designing and video making is a plus