- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams collaboratively with all aftersales manager (Lift, Genset, kitchen) in trading division to achieve set objectives and targets
'- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
'- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
'- Build and establish good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
'- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
'- Cooperate with marketing manager to organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
'- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
'- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
'- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
'- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
'- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
'- Conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin
'- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
'- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
'- Provide periodic reports to division manger on all after sales activities.
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Have experience in marketing.
3. Good interpersonal skill.
4. Ability to communicate in English language.
5. Have experience in filing system.
6. Able to work with the team.
7. Able to work under pressure