Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing/certification of ATM/POS machine hardware and software
- Evaluate of ATM/POS machine for improvement or renovation.
• Install and configure ATM machines and configure POS terminal upon request.
• Install and configure analogue and GPRS NCC to support POS devices.
• Manage POS terminal through TMS Software
• Schedule preventative maintenance all bank’s terminal.
• Provide technical support, troubleshooting in solution of transactional errors.
• Identify terminal errors and recommend solution.
• Support testing machine functions, and to balances machine cash account.
• Support to repairing/replace part of terminal if needs.
• Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
• Bachelor degree in IT/MIS.
• Minimum three years working experience in ATM/POS or related fields.
• Good knowledge of Financial/Accounting Principles, Banking Operation, ATM features/POS terminal and components.
• Good knowledge in mechanical issue and fix the issue.
• Good in spoken and written English.
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
• Willing to travel to provincial branches.