• Keeping updated knowledge of company business process/operation, Reporting, related IT as well as accounting.
• Sharing of idea and knowledge for improvement of team and work
• Coordinate with Accounting team to ensure quality and timely account closing (monthly and yearly)
• Submit management report to GM/CFO/CEO together with commentary about business (P&L/BS)
• Submit monthly report to Group
• Initiate for any reporting or analysis for division on a regular or as require basis
• Arrange Budget template and work with division to ensure timely budget producing as well as required forecast following Group and company standard.
• Produce various reports on regular basis (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
• Assist in producing Quarterly and Annually SECC report
• Prepare yearly per group requirement
• Update RPT into TM1 by monthly
• task assigned by manager / FC / CFO
• 2 to 3 year experience in reporting, budgeting or accounting, especially automotive distribution business is an advantage.
• Hold bachelor degrees of Accounting, Finance or other related field. Pursuing or completing ACCA is a plus.
• knowledge of IT (Business Intelligence) as well as Excel, and other ERP or Reporting system.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
• Financial reporting, analysis and Budgeting
• Good in Excel and interest & experience in developing reporting on BI
• Listen & communication skills
• Have teamwork spirit