Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage 24/7 Oracle database instances in Production and Testing Environment.
• Install/Upgrade Postgresql, Mariadb, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
• Troubleshoot on Postgresql, Mariadb, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic recovery if any crash/failure occurred.
• Working with Oracle support on trouble of database, security or WebLogic Server.
• Plan Switch-Over for testing Disaster/Recovery.
• Monitor and report activities of Oracle database.
• Support and monitor users accessibility in Flexcube system or system's performance is slow at branches.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
• Knowledge in Oracle 11g or 12c.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
• Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support.
• Good in spoken and written English.
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence, and motivation.